Want to learn how to find the cheapest Chevy Spark insurance in Sacramento? Comparing and finding more affordable prices for Chevy Spark insurance in Sacramento can be difficult for drivers new to online price comparisons. Consumers have so many choices that it can be a real difficult job to locate the lowest prices.
It’s safe to conclude that insurance companies don’t want you to look for a cheaper policy. Consumers who get comparison quotes once a year are likely to switch to a new company because there is a good chance of finding a more affordable policy. A recent auto insurance study discovered that consumers who faithfully checked for cheaper rates saved an average of $865 annually compared to those who never shopped around for lower prices.
If saving money on car insurance is your ultimate target, then learning a little about how to get price quotes and compare insurance rates can help you succeed in finding affordable rates.
It’s a great practice to take a look at other company’s rates quite often due to the fact that insurance rates change frequently. If you had the lowest rate on Chevy Spark insurance in Sacramento a few years ago you may be paying too much now. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about auto insurance because you’re going to get a crash course in the right way to reduce your cost while increasing coverage.
Low Cost car insurance in Sacramento, CA
The providers in the list below have been selected to offer price comparisons in California. If multiple companies are listed, we recommend you click on several of them to find the most competitive car insurance rates.
Get discounts on Sacramento insurance
Some insurers don’t always advertise the entire discount list very clearly, so here is a list both the well known in addition to some of the lesser obvious ways to save on insurance.
- Discount for Low Mileage – Fewer annual miles on your Chevy could be rewarded with cheaper rates.
- No Claims – Drivers with accident-free driving histories get the best insurance rates compared to policyholders that have many claims.
- ABS Braking Discount – Vehicles with ABS braking systems or traction control can stop better under adverse conditions and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Clubs and Organizations – Belonging to a professional or civic organization may earn a discount on your next renewal.
- Life Insurance – Larger insurance companies have a small discount if you purchase auto and life insurance together.
- Drivers Education – It’s a good idea to have your young drivers complete a driver education course if it’s offered in school.
As is typical with insurance, some credits don’t apply to the entire cost. Some only apply to individual premiums such as collision or personal injury protection. Even though the math looks like all those discounts means the company will pay you, companies don’t profit that way. Any amount of discount will cut your premiums.
Some of the insurance companies that possibly offer some of the above discounts are:
Double check with every insurance company how you can save money. Some credits may not be offered in Sacramento. For a list of providers who offer free Chevy Spark insurance quotes in California, follow this link.
Compare prices but buy from a local neighborhood Sacramento car insurance agent
Some consumers would prefer to talk to a local agent and that is a smart decision A good thing about getting online price quotes is that you can find lower rates and still have a local agent.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this form (opens in new window), your insurance coverage information is immediately sent to local insurance agents who will give you bids for your insurance coverage. It makes it easy because there is no need to contact an agency as quotes are delivered instantly to you. You’ll get the best rates and work with a local agent. If you wish to get a price quote from one company in particular, feel free to navigate to their website and fill out the quote form the provide.
Selecting a insurer needs to be determined by more than just a cheap quote. Any agent in Sacramento should be forthright in answering these questions:
- Can you contact them at any time?
- What insurance company do they write the most business with?
- Do they offer rental car reimbursement?
- How often do they review policy coverages?
- What insurance companies do they work with in Sacramento?
- Does the agent recommend any additional coverage?
- Are they involved in claim handling?
- Is there a 24/7 contact number?
Do you need an independent or exclusive auto insurance agent?
If you are wanting to purchase car insurance from a reliable agent, there are a couple of different agency structures that differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Agents can either be exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Exclusive insurance agents work for only one company and some examples include State Farm, Allstate, and Farm Bureau. Exclusive agents cannot compare other company’s rates so they are skilled at selling on more than just price. Exclusive agents receive a lot of sales training on their company’s products and that enables them to sell even at higher rates. Drivers often buy insurance from these agents partially due to the brand legacy and the convenience of having a single billing for all their coverages.
Shown below are exclusive insurance agencies in Sacramento that can give you price quotes.
- Yeh Ferguson – State Farm Insurance Agent
7273 14th Ave Ste 100 – Sacramento, CA 95820 – (916) 455-5000 – View Map
- Greg Lauck – State Farm Insurance Agent
950 Fulton Ave #175 – Sacramento, CA 95825 – (916) 978-9110 – View Map
- Jordan Backhaus – State Farm Insurance Agent
4315 Elkhorn Blvd Ste B – Sacramento, CA 95842 – (916) 331-1135 – View Map
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
Agents in the independent channel often have affiliation with several companies so as a result can place your coverage with an assortment of companies and find you the best rates. If you want to switch companies, your agent can switch companies and you stay with the same agent.
If you need cheaper car insurance rates, it’s recommended you compare prices from independent agents for the best price selection. Most also write with companies that do not advertise much that can offer cheaper rates than bigger companies.
Listed below is a list of independent agencies in Sacramento willing to provide price quote information.
- Cliff Cottam Insurance Services
1111 Howe Ave #535 – Sacramento, CA 95825 – (800) 807-6871 – View Map
- Eugene C. Yates Insurance Agency
2021 P St – Sacramento, CA 95811 – (916) 313-6100 – View Map
- Foster and Parker Insurance Agency
2020 Hurley Way – Sacramento, CA 95825 – (916) 481-0689 – View Map
Persistent drivers can save
When trying to cut insurance costs, don’t be tempted to skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. There are many occasions where an insured cut uninsured motorist or liability limits only to discover later they didn’t have enough coverage. Your goal is to get the best coverage possible at the best price, not the least amount of coverage.
Consumers switch companies for any number of reasons including high prices, questionable increases in premium, policy cancellation or even not issuing a premium refund. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, finding a new company is actually quite simple.
You just read quite a bit of information on how to lower your Chevy Spark insurance prices in Sacramento. The key thing to remember is the more price quotes you have, the higher your chance of finding affordable Chevrolet Spark insurance quotes. Consumers may even find the lowest priced car insurance comes from the smaller companies.
Steps to finding cheaper rates for Chevy Spark insurance in Sacramento
The recommended way to get discount Chevy Spark insurance in Sacramento is to do a yearly price comparison from insurers in California.
- First, try to comprehend how companies price auto insurance and the things you can change to keep rates in check. Many rating criteria that increase rates like traffic violations and a substandard credit history can be improved by improving your driving habits or financial responsibility.
- Second, request price quotes from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can provide rates from one company like GEICO or State Farm, while independent agencies can quote rates for a wide range of companies.
- Third, compare the new rates to your existing rates to see if a cheaper price is available. If you find a lower rate and decide to switch, verify that coverage does not lapse between policies.
- Fourth, provide written notification to your current company of your intention to cancel your current auto insurance policy. Submit a down payment and signed policy application for your new policy. Once coverage is bound, put the new certificate verifying coverage in a readily accessible location in your vehicle.
An important bit of advice to remember is that you use identical coverage information on every price quote and and to get price estimates from all possible companies. Doing this enables the most accurate price comparison and a complete price analysis.
- Uninsured Motorists: Threats on the Road (Insurance Information Institute)
- How Much is Sacramento Auto Insurance for a Nissan Rogue? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for Drivers with Good Credit in Sacramento? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Sacramento Auto Insurance for Teenage Males? (FAQ)
- Auto Insurance FAQ (Farmers Insurance)
- Distracted Driving (Insurance Information Institute)
- Teen Driver Licensing Information (iihs.org)