The preferred way to get budget car insurance rates in Sacramento is to compare quotes annually from insurance carriers who provide auto insurance in California.
- Take a few minutes and learn about how insurance companies determine prices and the things you can control to prevent expensive coverage. Many factors that result in higher prices such as speeding and a less-than-favorable credit history can be amended by improving your driving habits or financial responsibility. This article provides additional ideas to help prevent costly coverage and find discounts that may have been missed.
- Quote rates from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Direct and exclusive agents can only give rate quotes from one company like Progressive or State Farm, while independent agencies can quote rates from many different companies. Begin your rate comparison
- Compare the new rate quotes to your existing coverage to see if a cheaper price is available in Sacramento. If you find a lower rate quote and decide to switch, verify that coverage does not lapse between policies.
One tip to remember is to try to compare the same liability limits and deductibles on every quote request and and to get quotes from as many auto insurance providers as possible. This helps ensure the most accurate price comparison and the best rate selection.
It's a fact that car insurance companies want to keep your business as long as possible. Consumers who get comparison quotes once a year are very likely to switch insurance companies because they have a good chance of finding a lower-priced policy. A recent survey revealed that people who shopped around saved about $850 each year compared to those who never shopped for cheaper rates.
If finding the best price on insurance is why you're reading this, then knowing the best ways to find and compare car insurance can save time and make the process easier.
How to find the cheapest Buick Verano insurance in Sacramento
Finding a better price on car insurance isn't really that difficult. Just take a couple of minutes to compare rate quotes to see which company has inexpensive Sacramento auto insurance quotes.
The companies in the list below are our best choices to provide comparison quotes in Sacramento, CA. If multiple companies are listed, it's a good idea that you visit several of them to get the lowest price.
Shop online but buy locally
Certain consumers would prefer to talk to an insurance agent. Licensed agents are trained risk managers and give you someone to call. The biggest benefit of comparing rate quotes online is that you can obtain the lowest rates and also buy local.
For easy comparison, once you complete this simple form, the coverage information is emailed to participating agents in Sacramento that give free quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. You won't even need to leave your computer since price quotes are sent to the email address you provide. If you wish to get a rate quote from a specific company, feel free to navigate to their website and fill out their quote form.
Finding the right company should include more criteria than just the price. These are some valid questions you should ask.
- Who is covered by the car insurance policy?
- Does the company allow you to choose your own collision repair facility?
- What insurance companies do they recommend if they are an independent agent?
- Which insurance companies are they affiliated with?
- Is assistance available after office hours?
- Will their companies depreciate repairs to your car based on the mileage?
- Are they able to provide referrals?
If you need to find a reliable agent, it can be helpful to understand the types of agencies and how they can write your policy. Agents are considered either exclusive agents or independent agents. Either one can write car insurance policies, but it's important to know the subtle differences since it could factor into the kind of agent you use.
Exclusive Car Insurance Agencies
These agents generally can only insure with one company like Farmers Insurance and State Farm. Exclusive agencies are unable to provide other company's prices so you might not find the best rates. They receive a lot of sales training on sales techniques which aids in selling service over price. Consumers frequently buy insurance from these agents mostly because of the prominence of the brand rather than low rates.
Below are exclusive agencies in Sacramento who may provide you with price quotes.
- Greg Lauck - State Farm Insurance Agent
950 Fulton Ave #175 - Sacramento, CA 95825 - (916) 978-9110 - View Map
- Jordan Backhaus - State Farm Insurance Agent
4315 Elkhorn Blvd Ste B - Sacramento, CA 95842 - (916) 331-1135 - View Map
- Ken Perry - State Farm Insurance Agent
2724 24th St #200 - Sacramento, CA 95818 - (916) 452-6668 - View Map
Independent Car Insurance Agencies
Agents that elect to be independent do not write with just one company and that enables them to quote your coverage with an assortment of companies and help determine which has the cheapest rates. If they find a lower price, the agent simply finds a different carrier which is easy for the insured. When comparing car insurance prices, you will definitely want to check rates from a couple of independent agencies for maximum quote selection. Most have the option of insuring with companies you've never heard of that can offer cheaper rates than bigger companies.
Shown below are independent insurance agencies in Sacramento that can give you rate quotes.
- Bertolino Insurance Agency
9719 Lincoln Village Dr #409 - Sacramento, CA 95827 - (916) 384-9621 - View Map
- The United Brokers Insurance Agency Inc
7750 College Town Dr #101 - Sacramento, CA 95826 - (877) 223-4437 - View Map
- Jack-Novicio Insurance Agency, Inc.
3400 Watt Ave #204 - Sacramento, CA 95821 - (916) 783-0000 - View Map